These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “terms and conditions”) of Prfoksa, Suzana Jurečič s.p. (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”), Stara Bučka 4B, 8275 Škocjan, MŠ: 6604129000, DŠ: 59197447, are regulated in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the Copyright and Related Rights Act, with the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, international e-commerce codes, the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1), the EU General Regulation on Data Protection and the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1).
The Terms and Conditions govern the reciprocal rights and obligations of the contracting parties arising from or in connection with the sales contract (hereinafter referred to as the “sales contract”) concluded between the provider and another natural person (hereinafter “the buyer”) through the provider’s online store. the provider at xskull8.com/shop (hereinafter referred to as the “online store”) via an online interface (hereinafter referred to as the “online store interface”).
The bidder may change or amend the terms of business. This provision is without prejudice to rights and obligations arising from the period of validity of the previous terms and conditions.
- Availability of information
The provider undertakes to always provide the buyer with the following information:
- a) identity of the company (name and registered office of the company, register number),
- b) contact details that enable the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone),
- c) essential characteristics of articles or services
- d) availability of items (any item or service offered in the online store should be available within a reasonable time),
- e) conditions of delivery of items (method, place and time of delivery),
- f) all prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and it must be clearly shown whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
- g) method of payment and delivery,
- h) time validity of the offer,
- i) the period within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much it costs the buyer to return the item,
- j) an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all details of the contact person or customer service.
All information is available at:
- Offer of articles
Due to the nature of online business, the offer of items in the online store changes and updates frequently and quickly. All photos including product photos are symbolic. The delivery time of items in stock is up to 8 working days from the confirmation of the order for delivery addresses in Slovenia. The delivery in other EU and non-EU countries may take longer.
For items that are not currently in stock, the provider will notify the buyer of the estimated delivery time, by e-mail upon confirmation of the order.
The bidder will deliver the ordered items to the buyer within the agreed time. If there is any delay the bidder will notify the buyer. The contractual partner of the provider for the delivery of shipments is Pošta Slovenije. The bidder reserves the right to choose another delivery service if it will be able to fulfill the order with lower costs or more efficiently.
When placing an order, the buyer can determine the following method of delivery or collection of items:
- by postal summary
The ordered items will be delivered via Pošta Slovenije in Slovenia, which offers classic and reliable delivery. The postal employee will deliver the package to the selected delivery address. In the event that you will not be on it when you try to deliver the package, it will leave a notification in your mailbox, with which you can pick up the package together with your identity document at the nearest disposal site. Items will be delivered in appropriate packaging. Delivery in other EU and non-EU countries will also be provided by Pošta Slovenije unless the bidder and the buyer agree on other service.
4.Methods of payment
The provider allows the following methods of payment :
- By transfer to the provider’s account. Payment via transaction order (UPN form or proforma invoice) done via online bank, bank or post office In this case, the customer must send us a confirmation of payment by e-mail. Payment is possible from any online bank to our bank account. After the payment has been made, the buyer must send us a confirmation of payment to the e-mail address, otherwise we do not guarantee delivery within the deadline as stated in the previous article. In this way, the company protected itself from possible abuse.
- after collection upon deliveryonly for orders made in Slovenia.
All prices in the online store are in euros and do include VAT. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity. Prices are valid in case of payment with the above methods of payment, under the above conditions. The purchase contract between the bidder and the buyer is concluded at the moment when the bidder confirms the order (the buyer receives an electronic message about the status Order confirmed). From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the provider and the buyer. The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data on the issued invoices. Subsequent complaints are not considered. The price is the same for all users of the online store https://xskull8.com/shop
Despite constant attention to control to ensure the most up-to-date and accurate data, price information may be inaccurate. In this case, or in the event that the price of the item changes during the processing of the order, the proceeding order will be closed by the price at the moment when the bidder confirms the order (the buyer receives an electronic message about the status Order confirmed).
The promotional code brings various benefits when purchasing and is time-limited. The active promotional code is published by the provider in a way that corresponds to the purpose of the provider’s marketing campaign. The provider does not guarantee that there is an active promotional code at the time of purchase.
Discounts, promotional codes, etc. are generally not added together. The discount for an individual item and the promotional code do not add up, unless the seller explicitly provides for the addition of promotions, coupons, promotional codes and the like.
The following technical steps are available to the user (buyer) in the purchase process:
- selection of an item to purchase;
- adding the selected package for purchase to the shopping cart;
- review of the price of the selected package, including the calculated tax, if it is charged;
- method of payment;
- review of the order and the charged delivery costs, if any, and confirmation and submission of the order and thus the completion of the purchase.
PURCHASE NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
- Order in the online store
After placing the order, the buyer receives a notification by e-mail that the order has been accepted. The provider reviews the order, checks the availability of the ordered items and confirms the order or rejects it with a reason. The provider may call the buyer on his contact telephone number to verify the data or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery. When delivering items that the provider does not have in stock, the transaction will be processed as “pre-order” and the items will be shipped when they get back in stock. The Buyer can also withdraw from the order and ask for full refund (before the items are sent).
By e-mail, the provider informs the customer about up-to-date information regarding the delivery of items. If the delivery time is very long and the buyer does not want to wait, the buyer can notify the provider, who will remove the item from the order. The provider does not assume any responsibility for damage that would occur due to longer delivery times or due to non-delivery of items that the provider does not have in stock in its own warehouse.
- The order is shipped / The order is ready to be picked up
The online store prepares the item within the agreed time, and notifies the customer by e-mail. In the e-mail, the provider also informs the buyer about the policy of withdrawal from the contract, where he can turn in case of delay in delivery and where he can turn in case of complaint.
In the event that the buyer decides to cancel the order in a timely manner, the bidder must immediately notify the general assistance by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If it happens that the order has already been shipped, the buyer rejects the shipment to the delivery service.
The same applies in the case of purchases for legal entities.
- Access to the saved contract
After placing an order on the online store, the contract or the order arrives at the e-mail address of the provider and the buyer. In any case, the executed order is stored on the server and at the company’s headquarters and can be resent to the customer of the online store at his request.
9.Cancel an order
It is not possible to cancel the order, because this could cause financial damage to the provider, namely immediately after the confirmation of your order, the process of purchasing and manufacturing these items has already been initiated by the provider.
The buyer has no right to withdraw from the contract because the subject of the purchase is an item that was made according to the exact instructions of the buyer, which was adapted to his personal needs, which due to its nature is not suitable for return.
The right to a refund of the purchase price in the event of material errors is regulated in more detail by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
10.Limitation of Liability
To avoid possible errors and ambiguities, both the customer and the provider, we urge you once again to provide all necessary information, including additional information, such as the number of the ward and hospital room, because the company also needs this information for successful delivery. On the day of delivery, we ask the customer that the recipient can be reached by phone, because with his availability, many unnecessary complications can be solved.
The provider strives with the utmost care to ensure the up-to-dateness and correctness of the information published on the website. However, the characteristics of the items, the delivery time or the price may change unforeseen and quickly, and as a result the provider will not be able to correct the information on the website. In the event of any change, the provider undertakes to notify the buyer of the changes and allow him to withdraw from the contract or replace the ordered item.
The provider also reserves the right to withdraw from the contract for good reason (eg a certain type of product cannot be delivered at a certain time. In this case, we send the customer a message about the rejection of the order as soon as possible to the e-mail address or telephone number.
We do not accept claims for articles unless an error has occurred on our part, for example:
- the item is not real.
- items delivered to the wrong address.
- Due to our mistake, the customer was not able to pick up the package.
- The buyer is obliged to pick up the package, which he handed over to the seller for warranty or other treatment, on the same day after the end of the treatment.
All orders are placed in the mail in the evening, one day before the arrival of the shipment. In these and similar cases, the complaint is considered immediately. The complaint can be asserted only directly upon receipt, with good reason. The provider undertakes to eliminate all deficiencies as soon as possible, and cancellation of the order is not possible due to possible abuses. Each complaint is considered individually.
The XSKULL8 online store does not provide items that would be exactly the same as the photo from our catalog. The item may deviate in color shades, and the product that is currently not available may be replaced by a similar one, but in no case may the item deviate from the written description in our catalog by purpose, shape, size, quality or value. We will do our best to bring the final item as close as possible to the desired item from our catalog.
13.Complaints and disputes
The provider complies with applicable consumer protection legislation. The provider makes every effort to fulfill its duty to establish an effective complaint handling system and to designate a person with whom, in the event of problems, the customer can contact by telephone or e-mail. The complaint is submitted via the email address email@example.com The complaint handling process is confidential.
XSKULL8 advertising emails will contain the following components:
- will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages,
- The sender of XSKULL8 will be clearly and unambiguously visible
- Various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such. The conditions for participation in them will also be clearly defined, and the method of unsubscribing from receiving marketing messages will be precisely defined, explicitly at the request of the user that he does not want to receive advertising messages.